Who is McKinsey?
McKinsey & Company is one of the world’s premier management consulting firms. Our 16,000 colleagues in 50 countries help leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their organizations.
Our consulting teams often operate in tough business environments, under enormous pressure and with crushing schedules. They rely on highly motivated support professionals as thought partners to help them meet their project demands.
McKinsey Support Services
McKinsey Support Services in Costa Rica is the latest center to join our worldwide internal support network.
Like its counterpart offices such as Chennai, Toronto, and Prague, the San José center handles requests from consultants at client locations. Working on complex issues from distant, often unfamiliar places, these colleagues trust us to address their information and application technology, business presentation design, business research needs, purchasing, and learning programs coordination needs.
- Coordination Services Specialists ensure our colleagues around the world receive the right IT services, products, and supplies when they need them.
- IT Global Helpdesk Professionals support McKinsey equipment and operating systems, including thousands of laptops, desktops, wireless devices (such as BlackBerries and 3G cards), and the software our consultants and support staff use.
- Knowledge Professionals play an integral role at McKinsey in supporting consultants working on client engagements by developing and delivering a range of solutions - from basic facts all the way to deep industry or functional insights and analysis.
- Business Presentation Design Experts help create the clear, accurate visual presentations consulting teams use to communicate with clients and colleagues.
- Global Procurement and Real Estate Group support McKinsey purchasing operations, and offers a comprehensive and coordinated service - to source, purchase or reconcile.
- Firm Learning Services support McKinsey's internal training programs and ensure they are delivered with efficiency and excellent customer orientation.
- Global Applications Support Team supports McKinsey business applications, and also provides data transformation and data load services.
- Global Infrastructure Support covers the full breadth of infrastructure support for a wide range of state-of-the art technologies, including networks for data, voice & video, virtualized server and storage environments, messaging and collaboration platforms, mobile device infrastructure, etc.
Our service delivery model "follows the sun" enabling our Costa Rica team to cover the Americas daylight hours and address the night requests coming from other regions. Additionally all conversation (written and verbal) are conducted in English.
Why Costa Rica?
We know that the ”Rich Coast’s” richest asset is its people.
We believe that McKinsey’s emphasis on a non-hierarchical organizational structure, ongoing professional development, and the highest professional standards resonates with Costa Ricans. We believe together we can build a strong team committed to providing world-class services.
Where are we located?
Our office in Costa Rica is in Ultra Park II, Lagunilla de Heredia.